Magnificent 2 Br Apt with NYC Views !
18 N 555 North Avenue Fort Lee, NJ, 07024 United States Get directions$129,900 $119/Sq. ft.
- Parking garage car garage
- District PS #2 elementary
- MLS# 1216341
- Listed 6 Years 6 Months 20 Days Ago
Coop requires Board Approval . $500 Application fee. $500 Move-in Fee. Coop rules 30% Down Payment with a 4 to 1 Income Debt Ratio. 35-49% Down payment with a 3.5 to 1 Income Debt Ratio 50-99% Down payment with a 2.75 to 1 Income Debt Ratio Call Lorraine for an Appointment Today. You will Be Very Impressed! 201- 725- 9857
- Price Reduction! Best Apt for the Best Price!!!Wonderful Bright Spacious Updated 2 Bedroom Apartment with NYC Views. Renovated Kitchen with Lovely Cabinetry. Parquet Hardwood Floors, Updated Bathrooms, HUGE Walk-in Closet. Custom Masterbedroom Closet,
- South East NYC Exposure, Parking $50 Outdoor or $55 Indoor Garage Space. Easy NYC Transportation. Bus 158 direct to Port Authority Right in Front of Building. NY Ferry also.
- All Amenities 24 Hour Doorman, Gym, Olympic Size Pool, Playground, Basketball, Tennis Courts, Community Room, PlayRoom, Salon, DryCleaners, Laundry on Every Floor Maintenance includes All Utilities, Cable, Taxes, Underlying Mortgage.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Number 1 Elementary School||PK-6||0.1 mi|
|NA||Christ The Teacher Interparochial School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|6||Lewis F Cole Middle School||7-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||George Washington School||PK-2||0.5 mi|
|7||Fort Lee High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|6||Number 2 Elementary School||K-6||0.8 mi|
|7||Number 4 Elementary School||K-6||0.9 mi|
|5||Lindbergh Elementary School||2-7||1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.