One Bedroom Apt w Magnificent NYC & River Views!
250 Gorge Road Cliffside Park, NJ, 07010 United States Get directions$1,600
- Parking 1 car garage
- MLS# 1204157
- Listed 7 Years 4 Months 20 Days Ago
Call Listing Agent Lorraine for an Easy Appointment. 201- 725- 9857 Tenant Fees include a $375 Application Fee, $250 Move-in Fee, One month Real Estate Fee. & Security Deposit. Board Approval. Must include 2 years tax returns w-2's and credit report. Definitely Worth the approval process!!!
- Unobstructed River and NYC Views. Furnished apartment featurs a Bright Inviting LivingRoom, Dining Area, Eat-in Kitchen with Pantry and newer appliances, Carpeted, Enclosed Tiled Terrace, Indoor One Car Garage included in rent! All Windows have Panoramic Views, Plenty of closet/storage space
- Newly Renovated Luxury Building. Easy access to Bus and Ferry to NYC.
- Many Amenities including Pool, Tennis courts, Gym, Dry Cleaners, Community room, 24 Hr Doorman
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: $1,600
|3||Cliffside Park High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|7||Number 5 Elementary School||K-6||0.2 mi|
|8||Number 3 Elementary School||K-6||0.3 mi|
|4||Lincoln Elementary School||4-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||St. Elizabeth Seton Interparoc||PK-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of Grace School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|3||Number 3 Elementary School||K-3||0.5 mi|
|5||Eleanor Van Gelder Elementary School||3-6||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.